Hiring an Analyst at Spark Capital
We’re hiring for an Analyst at Spark. You can find the full job description and application link here.
I entered the venture capital industry through an Analyst program, so I can say from first-hand experience, it’s a great way to way to learn about venture capital, while also meeting hundreds of the world’s next Wozniaks. I learned more in my two years as an Analyst than I did in all of college, and I came out the other side with a great network.
Regarding our hiring process, I believe strongly in transparency. I’ll post updates on this blog occasionally about where we are in the process, and I will also email candidates directly when relevant. Our plan right now is that we’re going to accept applications online for the next 2-3 weeks. After that point we’ll cut off new applications and work though everything we received all at once. From that pool of applications I plan to ask qualified applicants to submit a simple webcam video answering a few questions. After reviewing the videos, we’ll then dig into interviewing people in person.
If you know of someone you think would be a good fit for this job, please encourage them to apply.
- jjacobs22 likes this
- kunaltandon likes this
- santopoliti reblogged this from thegongshow
- tjparker likes this
- falicon likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- bryanboova likes this
- sparkmaschine reblogged this from thegongshow
- superamit reblogged this from thegongshow and added:
- bdotdub reblogged this from thegongshow
- bdotdub likes this
- j2labs reblogged this from thegongshow and added:
- supplydemanded reblogged this from thegongshow and added:
- chriskurdziel likes this
- digitalecon likes this
- supplydemanded likes this
- bijan reblogged this from thegongshow and added:
- bijan likes this
- gbattle likes this
- paisleypattern likes this
- pegobry reblogged this from thegongshow and added:
- thegongshow posted this